Our client is an Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a global leader. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Electrical Engineer- Dayton, OH
- Create designs and plans, provide and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for industrial and utility projects.
- Meet with existing and potential customers regarding new and existing work to support the commercial team
- Work with the sales team to ensure customer reports and deficiencies are recognized and turned into opportunities
- Review all engineering reports including arc flash, short circuit, and coordination studies along with technical testing project reports
- Work with Management to respond to RFPs
- Ability to complete high quality work within customer specified timelines during plant shutdowns and maintenance periods
- Attending tech conferences/gatherings pertaining to our industry
- Manage report efficiency – ensure proper documentation for test reports and maintenance reports issupplied within specific time frame
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field
- Represent the company in project meetings as needed
- Licensed Electrical Engineer in the State of Ohio; B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 or more years of proven experience with low, medium, and high
- voltage electrical power systems equipment including switchgear, transformers, circuit breakers and high voltage applications
- Previous experience with SKM is required and ETAP system modeling software is desired
- Extensive knowledge and experience with short-circuit protective device coordination, arc-flash, and power quality studies
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
- Ability to read one-line and control diagrams
- OSHA 30 hour, NFPA 70-E
- Safety mindset; The strictest adherence to all safety codes and procedures
- Critical Facilities / Data Center Electrical Design a plus
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15843542 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Engineering openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are an Electrical Engineer but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.