This opportunity is with a leading global Cable Infrastructure solutions provider that is looking to make a major impact in the mission-critical data center industry across North America. This company provides data center structured cabling solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities for wholesale and retail data centers. They provide structured cabling mission-critical solutions for many of the world's largest organizations data center facilities supporting Enterprise Clients, Colocation Providers and Hyperscale Companies. Their low voltage products and services support critical infrastructures within the data center environment. This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Regional Sales Manager - Power Monitoring - Phoenix, AZ
This person must have a successful track record in selling one or more of the following in the Data Center Market: generators, transformers, Monitoring equipment, switchgear, UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supplies, Batteries, and/ or any other related data center equipment is preferred. Contacts within the follow areas, but not excluding: engineering firms, end users, construction companies, UPS OEMs, testing firms, electrical contractors, mechanical contractors, general contractors, data center operators, etc.
- Reach out to new clients as well as existing contacts that have upcoming projects in the US with a primary focus of selling data center power monitoring equipment in the mission critical data center industry
- Managing relationships with partners and contacts to stay aware of any new/ upcoming projects
- FPLC – Full project life cycle experience – tracking down the opportunity, managing the client, managing the entire project from inception to completion, Billing, and collections
- Experience selling in the following areas: batteries, generators, power monitoring, transformers, switchgear, UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supplies, and/ or any other related data center equipment is preferred
- Electrical Engineering Degree a plus
- Technical Aptitude / knowledge in Electrical field a must.
- Experience selling Electrical Equipment for the data center vertical
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize (doing the most important things first)
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
- Business Contacts in the desired Region – Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Background with Critical Facility OEMs, General Contractors, design / build, construction , commissioning , and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
- Belong to local professional organizations ( AFCOM , 7x24 , DatacenterDynamics , Uptime , etc)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15843587 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200
and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.