This opportunity is with a leading general contractor of data center construction services. This company provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They build mission-critical facilities for data center facilities nationwide for Enterprise, Colocation and Hyperscale Companies. This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Construction Scheduler – Ashburn, VA
We are looking for an experienced Construction Scheduler with the ability to interact with workers at all levels and a high level of professionalism, resourcefulness, flexibility and efficiency. They will provide oversight of all planning and scheduling activities for the construction project.
- Provide oversight of all planning and scheduling activities and the supervision of scheduling team
- Ensure that corporate planning and schedule plans are implemented and that all project related activities comply
- Coach, mentor, and train field personnel, forepersons, and assistant superintendents
- Ensure crews have resources and support and provide work direction and performance evaluations
- Identify hiring needs and participate in hiring, discipline, and dismissal decisions if needed
- Implement the companies Zero Injury Safety Program at project site
- Maintain relationships with all visitors to the site: customers, architects, union representatives and subcontractors
- Manage site work and logistics efficiently and provide suggestions for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil, or Architectural Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent field
- Minimum five years construction scheduling or equivalent experience
- Oracle Primavera P6 - Project Management and Control experience a plus
- MS Project or any other project planning / scheduling SW a plus
- Critical Facilities / Data Center Experience preferred
- Strong teamwork orientation, initiative, communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Possess basic understanding of construction law and generally accepted business practices
- Effectively work with those of diverse backgrounds and organizational levels
- Ability to communicate concisely and professionally, both in writing and verbally
- Excellent inter-personal, organizational and communication skills
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
Please send any interests or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15872591 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.