Our client is a niche provider / OEM / Manufacturer of industrial monitoring equipment used in water treatment, healthcare and critical facilities industries. They provide design, commissioning oversight and consulting expertise as it pertains to the company’s OEM product. This company provides monitoring solutions to many of the world's largest organizations and government facilities and also Enterprise Clients, Colocation Providers and Hyperscale Companies. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting commission packages with products that are uniquely positioned to monitor leading-edge technologies when their competitors cannot.
Western Region Sales Representative – Phoenix, AZ
This position is also available in: Denver CO , Las Vegas NV, San Diego CA, and Seattle WA
Our client is looking for a Sales Rep to join their team. The focus of this position is to expand the customer base. This will be achieved through direct customer and manufacturer representative relationships, as well as working relationships with Consulting Engineers, Electrical / Mechanical Contractors, and General Contractors. The ideal candidate will possess contacts in the Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace as well. They will call on established clients and prospect for new accounts among high-potential Critical Facility end-users, engineers, and subcontractors. The Sales Rep will also be responsible for preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings. A proven track record of consultative data center solutions sales skills are a must, along with a strong background in OEM Sales with electrical / mechanical / fire / building automation / or plumbing .
- Pursue opportunities with Data Center Customers, Colos, Government accounts and Industrial / Commercial businesses and sell company's monitoring product line
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan to achieve the quota for the region in support of the growth objectives
- Ability to schedule sales meetings and presentations with qualified decision makers
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting to improve pipeline qualification and quality of opportunities pursued
- Monitor and discuss the progress of the sales opportunities with sales and senior leadership
- Responsible for Scope and Proposal development, perform site surveys and provide scope solutions for customer issues
- Utilize the company's CRM tool to track, report, and manage all sales activities
- Attend events, trade shows and trade association meetings to facilitate networking opportunities
- B/A or B/S a plus
- 5 to 10 yrs+ of relevant data center Product / OEM Sales - HVAC, Life Safety, Plumbing, Fire, Monitoring Equipment
- Have experience selling with OEMs like: Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, APC, MGE, Liebert / Vertiv, etc
- Business Contacts in the desired Region – Critical Facility Executives: C Level (as needed), VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Active member of business organizations such as 7x24 Exchange, AFCOM, IEEE, DCD, Bisnow, Imasons, Uptime, Bisnow, etc
- Background / Contacts with design / build, construction, commissioning, and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
- Proficient with Customer relationship management platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Flexible and open to travel
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 15895172 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate