Our client is a market leader of Critical Power Services in the nation. This company provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They offer Third Party Installs, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of Mission Critical Equipment, UPS and Generator Maintenance & Repair Services, Turnkey Electrical Solutions, DC Plant Services and Battery Services. They provide reliability and uptime of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations and government facilities including Enterprise Data Centers, Colocation Providers and Hyperscale Companies. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Critical Power Solutions Delivery Director - Remote / near major airport
This position is available in: Ashburn, VA, Denver CO, Boston MA, Philadelphia PA, New York NY; Newark NJ; Somerset NJ; Verona WI, Phoenix AZ, Atlanta GA, Dallas TX ,Los Angeles CA , San Jose CA, and Austin TX.
Candidate will manage and be responsible for a national project delivery team performing installation, replacements, retrofit projects and upgrades of critical data center equipment such as UPS, Battery Monitoring, Batteries, Generators, STS and PDUs. Light travel as needed to assist in scoping the project, building rapport with the customer, and being on-site when needed during project execution.
- Coordinate and manage the Delivery of Equipment for retrofits and installation for Project Delivery Team
- Hire, manager and mentor staff of Critical Power Engineers
- Serve as the point of contact for the client on installs
- Support the sales team when needed by serving as the technical subject matter expert on critical power equipment and solutions
- Create and modify installation and maintenance operational procedures for equipment
- Manage customer accounts that are being supported by the team
- P&L and budget tracking / managing on all projects
- Assist with any Business Development as needed
- Experience with Delivery and implementation Power equipment within a data center critical facility environment (Uninterruptable Power Supply, Generators, Switchgears, Batteries, Battery Monitoring, STS, PDU, etc.)
- Previous 3rd Party UPS experience a plus
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- PMP Certification a plus
- UPS OEM factory training or experience working in the field with: Emerson / Liebert / Vertiv ; APC / MGE / Schneider , or Eaton / Powerware / PDI , etc a MUST
- Experience with drafting scopes of works, MOP / SOP documentation and reports, project plans, schedules, etc
- Previous experience managing or leading a UPS / Battery team a plus
- Requires excellent verbal, written, presentation, and communication skills & customer relation skills
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Requires knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- Account Management Experience
- Must be able to provide necessary recommendations to clients
- Technical degree (DeVry, Lincoln Tech, etc ) a plus
- PMP or relevant certification a plus
- Experience with CRM such as Salesforce.com,
- Microsoft: Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams
- Previous experience in the Military / Military veterans in all branches that have experience with Electrical / Mechanical is a huge plus (Navy nukes- EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, etc.)
Please send resume to: email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 16181991 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.