Our client is a global provider and manufacturer of ceiling solutions for the mission critical data center facilities industry. This company provides ceiling solutions to many of the world's largest organizations in addition to Enterprise Clients, Colocation Providers and Hyperscale Companies. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Sales Associate - Data Center Ceiling Solutions – Phoenix, AZ
This position is also available in: Denver CO, Portland OR, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and San Jose CA.
Our client is looking for someone to drive in Sales in the mid west and western region for their team. They are looking for a Sales Professional to make a major impact in the mission-critical data center industry across North America. This will be achieved through direct end users and distributors, as well as working partner relationships with Consulting Engineers, Architect firms, Interior Contractors, and General Contractors. The ideal candidate will possess contacts in the Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace as well. They will call on established clients and prospect for new accounts among high-potential Critical Facility end-users, engineers, and subcontractors. The Sales Associate will also be responsible for preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings. A proven track record of consultative data center solutions sales skills is a huge plus, along with a strong background in enclosures, flooring or ceiling solutions in the critical facilities industry.
- Pursue and reach out for opportunities with Data Center Enterprise Customers, Colocation Providers, and Hyperscale companies and sell company's ceiling products line
- Manage relationships with partners, engineering firms, GCs, and client contacts to stay aware of any new/ upcoming projects
- FPLC – Full project life cycle sales experience – tracking down the opportunity, managing the client, managing the entire project from inception to completion
- Meet regional sales objectives by forecasting sales; staying on quota, etc
- Ability to schedule sales meetings and presentations with qualified decision makers
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting to improve pipeline qualification and quality of opportunities pursued as needed or requested
- Monitor and discuss the progress of the sales opportunities with sales leadership
- Utilize the company's CRM tool to track, report, and manage all sales activities
- Attend events, trade shows and trade association meetings to facilitate networking opportunities
- B/A or B/S a plus
- 3 to 7yrs.+ of relevant interior solutions in the critical facilities white space (ceiling, raised floors, cabinets, etc.) sales experience
- Business Contacts in the desired Western / Midwest Region – Critical Facility Executives: C Level (as needed), VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Strong professional network in the Data Center / Critical Facilities Market a must – Clients, Resellers, Engineering Firms, Manufacturer’s, Resellers
- Background / Contacts with design / build, construction, commissioning, and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process
- Active members of business organizations such as 7x24 Exchange, AFCOM, ASHRAE, Uptime, DCD, Bisnow, etc.
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
- Proficient with Customer relationship management platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Required travel as needed and candidate should be near an airport
Please send your resume to email@example.com (resume at pkaza dot com) with 16231178 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third-party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate