Our client is a Leader in Critical Facilities Assessment and Commissioning Services in the U.S. They provide commissioning, consulting and management expertise in Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, and sustainability when providing these consulting services for Enterprise, Colocation, and Hyperscale Companies. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Commissioning Director Critical Facilities - West Coast / Remote
Critical Facilities and experience working for a CxA Company a MUST
Candidate will manage West Coast Commissioning Operations, Canada and Mexico. Will manage multiple teams and projects in the region for companies that are Colocation Providers, Enterprise Clients in addition to Hyperscale Companies. This group of commissioning experts adhere to a thorough quality management - QM /QA / QC process and procedures that validate and document our client’s systems. Commissioning methodology covers a wide range of procedures to verify the integrity and performance of their customer’s mission critical support infrastructure.
- Manage projects, create designs and plans, provided and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary electrical engineering design role for large scale engineering design projects
- Run day to day operations within the electrical / mechanical / controls commissioning department
- Create Conceptual Designs gathered from meetings with the client for Field Engineer focus
- Work with Executive Management to respond to RFPs.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policies
- Put these in clear concise work statement for the field
- Represent the company in project meetings when needed
- 8-15+ years experience in Critical Facilities
- 5 or more years of Management experience
- Commissioning experience while working for a Commissioning Authority / Commissioning Company a MUST
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering a plus
- Licensed PE a Huge Plus
- Experience with Electrical System designs such as UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply), Generators, Switchgears, and Mechanical Systems such as HVAC, CFD (Fluid Dynamics) Boilers, Chillers, Pumps, CRAC / CRAH Units and Air Handling Units.
- Electrical / Mechanical equipment testing experience in a Critical Facilities / facility environment
- Previous experience conducting Level 1-5 Commissioning
- Effective Communicator – emails, phone and face to face
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Self Starter, self motivated, and should prioritize well.
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
Please send any interests or resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 16283834 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200
and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.