Our client is Leader in Critical Facilities maintenance solutions and services in the US. Their service offering in the Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space comes with the mindset to provide reliability, efficiency, and sustainability when providing these solutions for Enterprise, Colocation, and Hyperscale Data Center Companies. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Sales Associate - Critical Facilities Services - Dallas, TX
This position is also available in: San Antonio TX
Our client is looking for someone to drive sales in the Midwest region for their team. They are seeking a Sales Professional to make a significant impact in the mission-critical data center industry. The ideal candidate will possess contacts in the Data Center/Critical Facilities Marketplace. The Sales Associate will also be responsible for preparing and presenting maintenance and solutions estimates to viable prospects, such as Data Center End Users or GC firms. A proven track record of data center solutions sales skills is a huge plus, along with a strong background in cleaning, maintenance, and professional services in the critical facilities industry.
- Independently prospect, develop, and nurture relationships with prospects and industry entities.
- FPLC – Full project life cycle sales experience – Cold calling/tracking down the opportunity, managing the sales process/managing the client, managing the entire project from inception to completion
- Develop business in the Mission Critical Data Center Market
- Gather and utilize business intelligence to support sales calls and product presentations
- Research and understand the competition to succeed in competitive situations
- Work within the company CRM and Company estimator tool to load, prepare, and present new customers, prospects, opportunities, estimates, and proposals
- Review quotes with Operations and obtain internal bid approvals before submitting them to customers
- Prepare presentations and briefings
- Submit contracts to project managers/service department for scheduling
- Negotiate and close new sales agreements to meet sales goals and increase the new customer base
- Actively follow up on sales leads
- Maintain and review the sales prospect pipeline and sales forecast
- Manage relationships with partners, industry leaders, and client contacts to stay aware of any new/upcoming projects
- Support customer questions about products, services, pricing, contracts, etc.
- Follow up with customers after work service is performed to ensure expectations are met
- Remain in constant contact with EVP, Sales, and Operations to provide regular updates
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with customers, business partners in hopes of generating additional business
- Act as the point of contact for inquiries about pending, in-progress, and completed orders
- Present a professional image and demeanor to internal and external customers, conducting business in a professional, ethical manner and following company policies
- Conduct customer meetings and onsite visits for estimating purposes
- Continually review customer and prospect needs for possible additional product and service offerings and work with Sales and Executive Leadership teams to grow additional product/service offerings
- Develop strategic relationships and manage an effective channel strategy from both a sales and marketing perspective
- Provide various other functions as needed by the Sales Team
- B/A or B/S a plus but not required
- 3 to 7 years or more of relevant service sales in the critical facilities (data center services preferred)
- Must have an extensive network of relevant direct end-user contacts that can become potential customers - Business Contacts in the desired Western/Midwest Region – Critical Facility Executives: VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Strong professional network in the Data Center/Critical Facilities Market is a must – Clients, Resellers, Engineering Firms, General Contractors, Commissioning Firms, Manufacturer’s Reps/Resellers, etc.
- Proven ability to develop a repeatable sales strategy focused on selling value to engineers, facility managers, and/or property managers
- Strong knowledge of the sales cycle with the demonstrated ability to manage a sales pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to close small and mid-size transactions and assist in closing larger, more complex transactions, including experience responding to and winning large-scale RFPs with large multi-location end-users and property management firms, and construction/general contracting firms
- Direct industry experience in sales of data center/mission-critical services
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process
- Ability to develop sales leads from personal networking activities and become an active member of business organizations such as 7x24 Exchange, AFCOM, ASHRAE, Uptime, DCD, Bisnow, etc.
- Previous experience in the Military/Military Veterans is a huge plus! Experience with Electrical/Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force – Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
- Ability to accurately forecast, manage, and estimate prospective individual revenue
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments related to new business opportunities
- Proficient with Customer relationship management platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Required travel as needed, and the candidate should be near an airport
- Excellent personal image, neatness, organization, professionalism, and articulation with the ability to directly interact with senior management of the customer or prospect
- Excellent organizational, project management skills, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Solid listening and writing skills needed
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com) with 16298212 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
Pkaza, LLC is a third-party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.