This opportunity is working directly with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical operational facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations facilities supporting Enterprise Clients and Hyperscale Companies. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Senior Data Center Facility Manager - Santa Jose, CA
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Center Facility Manager to support a critical data center. The Data Center Manager will be responsible for managing the operation and maintenance of the critical facility / physical infrastructure systems in accordance with company's policies and procedures. The Data Center is a 7x24x365 a year operation. The Data Center Facility Manager will be managing Mechanical and Electrical Technicians. The facility manager will manage the local relationship with the customer.
- Operate and Manage both routine and emergency service on a variety of state of the art critical systems such as: medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, UPS systems, power distribution equipment, chillers, cooling towers, computer room air handlers, fire detection / suppression; building monitoring systems; etc
- Supervise the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work is performed according to established practices and procedures.
- Manage local client relationship and act as the point of contact for the company at this site.
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance.
- Work with IT managers and other business leaders to coordinate projects, manage capacity and optimize plant safety, performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Create, utilize and administer MOPs and SOPs for all work on critical facilities / data center facility equipment.
- Schedule work activities, within specified change control / management protocol.
- Maintain a constant state of readiness in support of the mission goal of 99.999% uptime
- 7-15 + years of data center / critical facility operations and maintenance experience.
- Solid Understanding of Critical Electrical and Mechanical / HVAC equipment ( UPS, Generators, Switchgears, PDU's, CRAC Units, Chillers, etc. )
- Experience supervising or managing a technical staff (Critical facilities technicians)
- Previous experience working with the Customer a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 16311491 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate