This opportunity is with a leading HVAC solutions firm looking to expand on its presence in the Northern Virginia Data Center Market. This company provides turnkey data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's ever-changing mission-critical facility’s operational needs. They will accomplish this by providing reliability of mission-critical facilities for as they plan to support many of the world's largest organizations (Hyperscale and Enterprise Customers). This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Regional HVAC Service Sales Manager - NoVA
Our client is looking for a HVAC Service Sales Manager to join their team in their Northern Virginia market. They will support this region and pursue sales opportunities that are data center construction based within the Cooling / Mechanical / HVAC market. The ideal candidate will possess contacts and an established Rolodex of contacts in the Mission Critical Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace in commercial / colocation / government sectors.
- Calling on established clients and prospecting for new accounts among high-potential Mission Critical Data Center end-users.
- Preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings.
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business.
- A proven track record of consultative HVAC construction / service sales skills is a must.
- BA / BS
- Polished Sales Professional, selling to the Fortune 500 market
- 5-15 yrs. of relevant HVAC construction sales experience
- Business Contacts in the desired Region – Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Background with Critical Facility OEMs, General Contractors, design/build, construction, commissioning, and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus.
- Belong to local professional organizations (AFCOM, ASHRAE, 7x24 exchange, Datacenter Dynamics, Uptime, etc.)
- Contacts with Engineering Firms, General Contractors, Data Center Providers, Construction Companies, Engineering Firms, etc.
- Have experience selling Critical Facility Construction Solutions
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
Please send resumes to email@example.com (resume at pkaza dot com) with 16322766 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third-party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by the employer that we represent and not by the candidate