Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a leader in the Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities market. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in the Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Data Center Controls Engineering Specialist - Columbia MD
- Conduct critical facilities Operations and Maintenance (O&M) program analysis and reporting
- Design Critical Environment Programs for both internal and external clients.
- Manage all vendors to ensure compliance with company guidelines and policies.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert ( SME ) for all Controls BMS / BAS
- Oversee all change management and controls system upgrades while maintaining 100% uptime on all existing equipment
- Coordinate with Design/Construction Teams
- Review commissioning process for new construction and retrofits as it pertains to control processes and SOPS
- Assess, recommend and implement industry best practices into new and existing Critical Environment Programs.
- Take ownership of all QC / Quality Control of hardware installs
- Provide feedback to senior management for the continuous improvement of the Critical Environments program.
- Repair and Troubleshoot controls systems and hardware (relays, controllers, etc)
- Develop process documentation and training materials
- 7-15 years of data center facility operations and maintenance experience.
- Bachelors in Engineering a Huge Plus
- Data Center Commissioning Experience
- 5 years leadership experience in data center facility operations.
- 5-10 years with of BMS / BCM / BAS Systems ( Building monitoring systems / building control systems / Building Automation Systems - SCADA, Cimplicity, ALC , Metasys )
- Previous experience working on Controls Products from companies such as: Johnson Controls / JCI ; Siemens ; Automated Logic ; Honeywell ; GE Control Systems ; Schneider Electric ; Rockwell Automation
- Ability to read and audit one-lines / blueprints / CAD drawings and controls diagrams
- Data Center Capital Project experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Superior analytical, planning and problem resolution skills
- Highly organized with proved project management abilities
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with in 12067324 the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.