Our client is a mission critical data center design / CxA engineering company that is a regional player in the New York City Market. They provide design, commissioning and management expertise in the Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services.
Plumbing Engineer - NYC
Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities
- Lead and support the plumbing engineering and design of systems cold and hot water systems, non-potable water systems, water treatment, sanitary drainage and vent systems, storm drainage systems, all types of pumping systems, natural gas distribution systems, medical systems, special plumbing systems.
- Perform system design and load calculations
- Provide specifications for all plumbing materials and equipment
- Select equipment for use in building systems and write reports
- Interface with clients, attend meetings, etc
- Work in close contact with the entire design team
- Familiarity with renovation and new work projects; appropriate codes, standards and industry best practices
- Construction methodology; design and construction cost estimating methods
- Aggressively grow and promote the Fire Protection/ Plumbing Engineering services to specified market sectors.
- Previous experience at an engineering consulting MEP firm
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Required
- 5-10 years Plumbing engineering, Strong technical knowledge in plumbing
- PE a plus
- Ability to interface with clients
- Strong communication skills
- International Codes and NFPA Requirements
- Sustainable design / USGBC LEED Accredited Professional a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12421415in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V