This opportunity is with a leading provider of mission-critical equipment and services. This firm provides a complete product line of data center equipment that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities.
MEP Commissioning Manager - Ashburn VA / Dallas TX/ Denver CO / Omaha NE/ Atlanta GA / Bend OR /
We have numerous Data Center Commissioning Roles throughout the US in case you don't live in above locations
Manage commissioning team, oversight of multiple projects, plans, provide and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary Commissioning role for large data centers. This company has offices primarily throughout the US but is a global company. The commissioning experts adhere to a thorough quality management / QC process and procedures that validate and document our client’s systems. Commissioning methodology covers a wide range of procedures to verify the integrity and performance of their customer’s mission critical support infrastructure.
- Manage full team of commissioning engineers and project managers on a wide range of data center CxA projects
- Respond to RFPs and prepare presentations for prospective clients as needed
- Equipment pre-start-up and start-up procedures; Development of standard operating procedures (SOP's) and Methods of Procedures (MOPs); Comprehensive Commissioning documentation;
- Prepare commissioning test procedures and reports; Develop and maintain commissioning logs, equipment checklist, and other tools to track commissioning projects; Write comprehensive reports which include the following sections: recommendations for optimizing building operations, functional checklists, list of deficiencies, equipment operation and maintenance manuals
- Review design criteria, specifications, drawings, equipment submittals, and other documentation pertinent to commissioning
- Integrated system testing; Load Bank Testing; Compilation of all testing procedure results;
- Develop and administer functional tests for various building MEP systems, such as: fire alarm and control systems, HVAC, Chillers, CRAC units, normal and standby electrical distribution systems, UPS, standby generators, and emergency lighting, etc.
- System Assembly; Commission plan preparation ; Follow company QC process and procedures
- Help lead and manage any external resources; Schedule and direct periodic commissioning meetings; Attend construction and coordination meetings if required for the project ;
- Interface with clients, contractors, equipment vendors and owners agents as needed; Execute project assignments; Interface with project contractors, vendors, and testing technicians; Interact with all facets of the company: engineering, design, etc
- Verify results of test reports; Assist with field troubleshooting of commissioned equipment as needed; Field experience in the operation and application of Power Quality Analyzers, Power Disturbance Analyzers, Data loggers, and related system testing equipment.
- 10+ years experience in the Electrical / Mechanical Commissioning Field
- Bachelor's / Associates Degree as an Electrical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer a plus
- A/E experience working in complex facilities or mission critical projects a big plus
- Previous Data Center / Mission Critical experience a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (this role requires heavy amount of writing, documentation, and client interaction)
- Experience managing teams and developing plans for large scale commissioning projects
- Experience with IEEE / ASHRAE procedures and protocols a plus
- Possess basic knowledge of systems design for various projects
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
Please send resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12537689 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V